Welcome! I am very excited to introduce myself to you all and give you my plans moving forward as your student’s 3rd grade teacher. I am sure many of you know that this is my very first year as a teacher! I am very lucky to be a Monroe Mustang and to be a part of something so great! I graduated from UW- Green Bay this past spring. I am from Green Bay… more specifically De Pere (Yes, I am a huge Packers fan!). Since a young age I knew I would be a teacher so this year is special for me! But most importantly I want to tell you, thank you. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your student’s life and their success as they grow as learners and people.
Tips to be Successful in 3rd Grade:
- Be prepared for school every day (homework is finished, important papers/notes are returned, and do your best to be on time).
- Bring a healthy snack everyday
- Feel free to bring in a water bottle (small/medium sized labeled with your name)
- Do your best to stay organized (keep your work space clean and your table bin organized)
- Always do your best and you will be a great third grader!
- Lastly, remember to thank your Mom/Dad for helping you each day in third grade.