Welcome to Monroe Elementary
The success of our school depends upon our acceptance, commitment and dedication to these guiding principles.
- Compassion (Kindness) is expected from all people. Be sensitive to people having a bad day. Stand up for kids who are being picked on. Use Kind words to others.
- Be a responsible person. Do your job to the best of your ability. Take ownership for your words and actions. Be on time. Do homework on time and keep schoolwork in order.
- Be Honest! Always tell the truth and be reliable. Do what you say you will do. Take a stand for what is right.
- Treat others with respect. Always be friendly, helpful, and generous to others. Treat others like you want to be treated.
- Show self-control! Care about your peers and commit to listening attentively to each other's ideas.
- Maintain our integrity! Expect high academic standards and foster critical and creative thinking skills for all students.
Join us today by calling 920-663-9550!